SFTP PCI Proxy allows you to securely transmit files containing sensitive cardholder data between you and a third-party server. Businesses could, for example, run batch processes for reconciliation, payment (e.g. HOT files), or card update use-cases with non-compliant third-party providers.
PCI Proxy SFTP-to-SFTP flow
- 1.Tell us about the file type and data format by sending an example file
- 2.Determine process flow (are you sending the file or does PCI Proxy grab the file)
- 3.Exchange of IP address and TCP port
- 4.Exchange of SSH-Key and username
- 5.Determine directories where the files can be down- and uploaded to