PCI DSS Validation
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is a set of security standards designed to ensure that all companies that accept, process, store or transmit payment information maintain a secure environment. The PCI DSS applies to any organization, regardless of size or number of transactions, that accepts, transmits or stores any payment data, such as payment processors, acquirers, issuers, and service providers.
Using the Forward Proxy allows you to distribute sensitive payment data freely across PCI-compliant endpoints (Receivers). In order to ensure that you only share payment data with compliant and trustworthy Receivers, we help you to validate the compliance status of the respectively third-party Receiver to ensure continued protection of your customers' payment data.
PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider (Onsite-Assessment)
PCI DSS Level 2 Service Provider (Self-Assessment)
Stores, processes, or transmits more than 300,000 credit card transactions annually
Stores, processes, or transmits less than 300,000 credit card transactions annually
Please obtain the document stated below:
- 1.Request a signed copy of the Attestation of Compliance (AOC) for Onsite Assessments.
- 3.You will be notified once the AoC is approved.
Please obtain the documents stated below:
- 1.Request a signed copy of the Attestation of Compliance (AOC) for Self-Assessment Questionnaire D.
- 2.To obtain an additional measure of assurance, obtain a written and signed acknowledgment about the responsibility for the security of cardholder data with your Receiver (please refer to PCI DSS requirement 12.8.2, 12.9). Please contact your Technical Account Manager at PCI Proxy for an example Letter of Acknowledgment.
- 4.You will be notified once the documents are approved.