PCI Proxy’s Forward API allows you to distribute and share credit card tokens freely across PCI compliant level 1 and level 2 third-party service providers (Receivers). In order to ensure that you only share tokens with compliant and trustworthy receivers, we have to validate the compliance status of the respectively third-party receiver to ensure continued protection of your customers credit card data.
Stores, processes, or transmits more than 300,000 credit card transactions annually
Stores, processes, or transmits less than 300,000 credit card transactions annually
1) Request a signed copy of the Attestation of Compliance (AOC) for onsite assessments.
2) Provide a copy of the AOC to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) You will be notified once the AOC is approved.
1) Request a signed copy of the Attestation of Compliance (AOC) for Self-Assessment Questionnaire D.
2) To obtain an additional measure of assurance, obtain a written and signed acknowledgement about the responsibility for the security of cardholder data with your third party receiver. Please contact your account manager at PCI Proxy for an example Letter of Acknowledgment.
3) Provide a copy of all documents to email@example.com
4) You will be notified once the AOC is approved.